Pet Boarding and Daycare at Camp Lange
Are you leaving town and looking for someone reliable to look after your pet while you’re gone? Does your pet get bored when you’re at work or while the kids are gone at school? If either of these situations sound familiar, let your pet stay with us!
Our animal hospital offers pet boarding and daycare services for dogs, cats, and non-venomous/poisonous exotics and is staffed with trained veterinary professionals who provide your companion with the best care possible while you are away. Our clean, secure facility is staffed with well-trained assistants who’ll provide your companion with the best care possible.
Your Pet’s Place for Fun!
At Lange Animal Hospital, we’re proud to offer state-of-the art pet boarding in West Knoxville. With space for more than 60 dogs and 30 cats, we’re well-equipped to provide your pet with the safe and comfortable home away from home they need.
For the comfort of our canine guests, our kennels have a rubber-epoxy coated bottom floor panel which keeps dogs warm, dry, and off the hard ground. Feline lodgers enjoy cages that overlook a landscaped outdoor area. As part of our pet boarding services, we also include:
- Temperature-controlled, clean accommodations
- Regularly scheduled play-times and potty walks
- Spacious indoor & outdoor play areas
- Daily checks by professional veterinary staff
- Complimentary, high-quality food provided for dogs and cats. For exotic guests, we ask that owners bring their pet's food
- Medication administration at no extra cost
- Rubber-epoxy coated flooring keeps dogs warm and dry
- Cat enclosures face bright, outdoor landscapes
Camp Lange Pet Daycare
We offer pet daycare services here in our West Knoxville facility, Camp Lange, during our regular business hours. You’re welcome to leave your pet with us for the entire day or just a few hours, if that’s all you need. With plenty of personalized attention, your pet is certain to enjoy their time with us at Camp Lange!
OUR HOUSE RULES
We welcome both patients and non-patients to use our boarding and daycare services. We do require current vaccination records from your regular veterinarian.
Our veterinarians conduct a nose to tail health assessment at client drop-off to ensure your pet is flea and infection free. Pets will only be discharged to their owners, unless notified in advance.
- Current exam*
- Canine Influenza within 1 year
- Bordetella and fecal every 6 months
- Current on rabies and all other vaccines**
- Dogs: $51.93/night
- Cats: $32.34/night
- Dayboarding: $28.24/day
- Exotic Boarding (with owner-provided cage): $57.59/night
- Individual: $17.94
- Multi-pet: $13.40 (per pet)
- Stay 7 nights, receive a complimentary bath
- Stay 10 nights, receive 1 night free
- We accept personal items as well as provide bedding and food for dogs and cats.
- Exotics require their own cage and food.
- One, 20-minute play or cuddle time per day can be requested for a nominal fee. Dogs are walked three times a day while in our care.
- Photo update is offered Monday through Friday at $5 per pet. Not available on days of arrival or departure.
- Drop-off and pick-up are during regular business hours.
*exotics must be seen by our hospital
**within 1 year for all cats and puppies, within 3 years for adult dogs.
***Canine Respiratory Disease (“Kennel Cough”) is a multi-factorial disease. Despite having current vaccinations against Canine Influenza, Bordetella, Parainfluenza, and Adenovirus, in a boarding environment a dog may still develop Kennel Cough. Lange Animal Hospital takes every precaution to prevent infectious diseases. If your pet does contract any disease after boarding with Camp Lange, payment for treatment will be responsibility of the owner.