Pet Boarding and Daycare at Camp Lange
Are you leaving town and looking for someone reliable to look after your pet while you’re gone? Does your pet get bored when you’re at work or while the kids are gone at school? If either of these situations sound familiar, let your pet stay with us!
Our animal hospital offers pet boarding and daycare services for dogs, cats, and non-venemous/poisonus exotics and is staffed with trained veterinary professionals who provide your companion with the best care possible while you are away. Our clean, secure facility is staffed with well-trained assistants who’ll provide your companion with the best care possible.
Lange Animal Hospital is unique, because we have a trained veterinary student that checks on pets, as well as cameras to monitor our boarders after hours. Consider it an extra measure to give you peace of mind while you’re away!
Your Pet’s Place for Fun!
At Lange Animal Hospital, we’re proud to offer state-of-the art pet boarding in West Knoxville. With space for more than 60 dogs and 30 cats, we’re well-equipped to provide your pet with the safe and comfortable home away from home they need.
For the comfort of our canine guests, our kennels have a rubber-epoxy coated bottom floor panel which keeps dogs warm, dry, and off the hard ground. Feline lodgers enjoy cages that overlook a landscaped outdoor area. As part of our pet boarding services, we also include:
- Temperature-controlled, clean accommodations
- Regularly scheduled play-times and potty walks
- Spacious indoor & outdoor play areas
- Daily checks by professional veterinary staff
- Complimentary high-quality food
- Medication administration at no extra cost
- Rubber-epoxy coated flooring keeps dogs warm and dry
- Cat enclosures face bright, outdoor landscapes
Camp Lange Pet Daycare
We offer pet daycare services here in our West Knoxville facility, Camp Lange, during our regular business hours. You’re welcome to leave your pet with us for the entire day or just a few hours, if that’s all you need. With plenty of personalized attention, your pet is certain to enjoy their time with us at Camp Lange!
OUR HOUSE RULES
We welcome both patients and non-patients to use our boarding and daycare services. We do require current vaccination records from your regular veterinarian.
Our veterinarians conduct a nose to tail health assessment at client drop-off to ensure your pet is flea and infection free. Pets will only be discharged to their owners, unless notified in advance.
- Current exam*
- Canine Influenza within 1 year
- Bordetella every 6 months
- Current rabies**
- Dogs $27.50/night
- Cats $17.00/night
- Stay 7 nights, receive a complimentary bath
- Stay 10 nights, receive 1 night free
*exotics must be seen by our hospital
**within 1 year for all cats and puppies, within 3 years for adult dogs.
- We accept personal items as well as provide bedding and food for dogs and cats
- Exotics require their own cage and food
- 20 minute play or cuddle times for a nominal fee
- Drop-off and pick-up are during regular business hours
- Sunday morning pick-up is by appointment only